Recently, I’ve been working to make positive changes to my lifestyle. I make more time to exercise, cook more often, and try to do more for myself, despite my busy schedule. Making lifestyle changes is hard. When we get stuck in the same old routine, it can be difficult to break away from it, even if we will benefit from change. That’s why I created this printable positive lifestyle planner.
It’s proven that we are more likely to achieve our goals if we write them down. This positive lifestyle planner will help you to stay organized, track your progress, and hold yourself accountable. It includes 25 pages to print out and enjoy. If you don’t want to use all of them, you don’t have to― just print out and use the ones that correspond to the areas of your life that you’d like to improve.
The planner includes a habit tracker, a daily to-do sheet, a weekly planner, an exercise tracker, a positive affirmations sheet, and more! The habit tracker is great because it allows you to make any positive lifestyle change you want. I also included some plain lined pages for you to journal if you’d like. The versatility of this planner makes it great for everyone who wants to change their lifestyle.
How to use your positive lifestyle planner:
Below, I have provided some steps on how to use your planner. Like I mentioned before, you can use this planner however you want, so you don’t have to follow my guidelines by any means. I just wanted to provide some steps to help you make the most out of your planner.
- Purchase a three-ring binder from a store of your choosing (Target, Wal-Mart, etc.). Make sure it’s one that has the clear plastic sleeve on the front so you can add the planner cover.
- If you don’t already have access to a three-hole punch, go ahead and purchase one of those as well. It will help you tremendously with putting the pages in your planner.
- Follow the instructions below to download your planner.
- Once you have the .pdf file downloaded, go ahead and print it. Make sure to print it in color for best results. If you only want specific pages from the planner, print just those instead of printing the entire thing. You’ll want to print multiple copies of certain pages, such as the daily to-do list. Print however many of each page you want.
- Using your three-hole punch, punch holes on the left side of each page you want to put in your planner.
- Write your name on the planner cover sheet and slip it into the clear front sleeve of your three-ring binder.
- Place all your planner pages into your three-ring binder in the order you want.
- Done! You are now ready to fill out and use your positive lifestyle planner. When you run out of space on the pages you printed, you can simply print more copies of those pages from the .pdf file.
How to download your positive lifestyle planner:
- Enter your email in the box at the bottom of this page to subscribe to my blog.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email. When you receive it, click the link in the email to confirm your subscription.
- VERY IMPORTANT: on the screen that pops up, write down or copy the password in bold. You’ll need the password to access the page with the lifestyle planner download.
- Follow the link on the confirmation screen, enter the password from the last step, and you should then be able to access the page with the planner download on it.
- Click the “Positive Lifestyle Planner” link on the page to download it.
That’s it! I hope you enjoy this lifestyle planner. If you find this helpful, please pin it and share it with your friends and family. I’d really appreciate it.